The Vaiala Heroes at Culture Day

Culture Day at Vaipua Primary

Books Donated from Darien Aid

Tree Planting with funds donated from WaterCharity

Monday, August 3, 2009

Howling...It Grows and Grows!

I've stolen a "Catheters" album title for my blog. Why? Because the anxiety of not knowing, of waiting and especially of not being able to plan for the 27 months of service abroad I may or may not be doing is howling and growing. I'm like a runner with shoes on the kick stand at the start, muscles tensed, fingers pressing into the dirt and waiting for the "BANG!" of the gun.

My mantra: Fiji, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Samoa or Vanuatu. Fiji, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Samoa or Vanuatu.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Family Photo!

Vaipu'a Women's Committee

Reaching the Last Waterfall on the River Fale Trip

River Fale Trip

Paradise

Mother's Day Skit