The Vaiala Heroes at Culture Day

Culture Day at Vaipua Primary

Books Donated from Darien Aid

Tree Planting with funds donated from WaterCharity

Monday, August 17, 2009

"Congratulations on your choice to become a volunteer in ."

I received an email on Saturday announcing that I have indeed, been INVITED to Peace Corps service. That means I'm no longer being considered, nothing is being reviewed, my application is no longer active, it's DONE. All I have to do now, is accept or decline.


....


But the most important piece of information is still missing! Where am I supposed to be going?! The website even says "Congratulations on your choice to become a volunteer in ."
Just a blank space and a period. Again with the waiting! Well, after a year (three if you count the prior two years I was reJECTed), what's a few more days, eh?

AND, I finally got my mom to sign the Quit Claim Deed for my Dad to sell his house today. Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Family Photo!

Vaipu'a Women's Committee

Reaching the Last Waterfall on the River Fale Trip

River Fale Trip

Paradise

Mother's Day Skit